Office Hours & Operations
Open year-round 6 AM – 4 PM Wednesday, Saturday & Sunday.
To reserve a space, it must be paid for by the prior Wednesday. We will not hold spaces that are “reserved” but unpaid for.
Space Rental Rates:
First Come – First Served Prices
Prices below are for 2 tables:
Prices below are for 2 tables:
The office is open 6 AM each sales day. Spaces not occupied by 8 AM will be available for re-rental. Unless contacted, we will not hold reserved spaces after 8 AM.
Rain Check Policy
Management will determine rain dates by 8 AM. Vouchers will be issued for a credit for the following Saturday to those present, pre-paid and who have not set up.
Discounted rates for January and February. See a manager for details.
Please inquire about our marketing plans for permanent dealers
The Golden Nugget aims to be the premier market for antiques, art and collectibles anywhere. We ask our dealers and customers to help us achieve this goal by observing a few basic rules:
- Each Dealer will complete and sign a Vendor Agreement prior to rental.
- Merchandise must be kept in the spirit of antiques and collectibles. Dealers with new or unrelated items need to see a manager for permission to set up and/or a space assignment.
- Each Dealer is required to keep his/her own area clean. No one is permitted to leave any discarded merchandise, cartons, boxes or debris of any kind. These must be removed from the Market in your own vehicles. Dealers who leave garbage will be subject to a surcharge of $25 and/or refusal of future set up.
- Dealers who place merchandise on tables other than their assigned space will be charged. Dealers may “spread out” after 10AM if the adjacent space is unoccupied.
- No dealer shall move any table from its location or affix or attach anything to a table.
- There is no subletting of spaces to other dealers.
- Management reserves the right to designate the size and placement of permitted vehicles and tables and the manner in which anything is displayed.
- Every dealer must, upon request, furnish his/her name, address and telephone number.
- No pets are allowed.
- Management reserves the right to refuse rental to any persons it deems necessary, especially for the sale of certain items which are expressly prohibited: soft drinks, alcoholic beverages, explosives, firearms, ammunition or any item of pornographic or obscene nature.
- The Golden Nugget Antique Market reserves the right to move, cancel, assign or use any dealer space at its discretion without cause.
The acceptance and rental of space at the Market by Dealer constitutes a complete release by Dealer of Owner’s liability from all claims for injury and damage to persons and property arising out of, or in anyway related to, Dealer’s use of the premises, injuries caused by others or injury to persons entering these premises or damage or loss due to fire, theft, breakage or collision, or articles left in dealers vehicles or on the premises, including all costs, expenses and attorney’s fees incurred by Owner in connection with any such claims.
Download Dealer Guide